Sewage Treatment Plant Installation
At OMDI we provide sewage treatment plant installation, design, and maintenance for domestic and commercial properties throughout the UK.
By installing a sewage treatment plant at your property, you can efficiently process your wastewater and sewage independent from the public sewers.
The environmentally friendly process produces purified water that is clean enough to be discharged directly into a stream or ditch.
With over 20 years of experience in designing and installing sewage treatment plants, our team of experts provide a complete turnkey solution for both commercial and domestic properties.
Benefits of installing a sewage treatment plant
Whether you own a house or a commercial building, if your property produces wastewater, you could benefit from the installation of a sewage treatment plant.
Here are the five key benefits of installing a sewage treatment plant:
- Minimal odour – modern sewage treatment plants give off very little odour.
- No sewage bills – using the public sewers incurs regular bills. Having your own independent wastewater treatment plant will save you from having to pay to send your wastewater into our already overstretched public sewers.
- Little maintenance required – once your sewage treatment plant has been installed it will need very little maintenance to keep it ticking over. Sludge may need to be removed roughly every two years, and it’s advisable to have the system serviced every two to three years.
- Reuse and recycle – once the wastewater has been treated, the environmentally safe water can be reused or released back into the environment. Many people are now also reusing the sludge produced by sewage treatment plants as a source of green energy.
- Environmentally friendly – sewage treatment plants use natural processes to filter out contaminants and produce clean, non-polluting effluent that can then be released directly into a stream or ditch.
Bespoke sewage treatment plant solutions
Choosing the right plant for your requirements can be tricky as there are many different manufacturers and products available to choose from. As a truly independent company, we install a wide range of treatment plants from well-known suppliers such as Klargester, Tricel, Vortex, Falcon, Condor and Bio Cell.
During our initial consultation with you, we will discuss the specifications of your building and your wastewater output before providing you with our experienced opinion on which product would best suit your requirements.
All the products that we install, at both commercial and domestic premises, are EN12566-3 certified and CE Marked, this is a legal requirement within the UK for all new plants. This means that your new system has been certified to be watertight, structurally stable, durable, and offers an effective and efficient treatment process. Our systems also all meet at least the minimum percentage of reduction of pollutants as stated by the Environment Agency.
Commercial treatment plants
We install tanks of all different capacities, ranging from 6PE up to 200PE and often beyond for larger commercial properties. As with domestic sewage treatment plants, there are many different types of system, including electric and non-electric plants, which each have their own advantages. We will provide our experienced opinion on the pros and cons of each system and their suitability for your requirements to help you decide on the best option for your commercial property.
Why choose OMDI?
At OMDI we pride ourselves in offering a truly personal service. We are a family-run business and we like to take the time to build relationships with our clients, getting to know their specific requirements to ensure that we provide them with the most efficient system possible for their property.
From your very first enquiry to the completion of the installation, you will always deal with one of our team of experts, we never outsource work to contractors.
Get in touch today for a free quote
To find out more about our sewage treatment plant solutions, arrange a free, no obligation quote, or discuss your requirements with one of our experts, fill out our contact form or give us a call on 01977 800 418 and we’ll be happy to help.